Unique opportunity to join a hugely successful iGaming Operator.
Head of Casino and Games job opportunity, Malta
The main purpose of this role is to own and execute the Group’s Casino strategy across all regions. The role will focus on understanding customers, product and implementing tactical plans to hit KPIs and deliver the overall Casino Strategy.
The Head of Casino & Games will be responsible for driving casino acquisition activities and product direction for the Casino & Games vertical including player offers and incentives, promotional schedules, cross-selling and positioning, and delivering the product road-maps.
This role leads, and forms a key part of, a supportive and focused Casino & Games team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Full ownership of the Casino & Games product and P&L
• Support the development and delivery of financial KPIs through preparation and execution of detailed tactical growth and marketing plans
• Lead and develop the Casino & Games team to support and deliver the Casino strategy
• Driving force behind all marketing activity around Casino & Games products – acquisition and cross-sell from sportsbook
• Partner with Marketing to develop and execute the casino campaign plan, road-maps and player communication including campaign briefing, defining customer segments, brainstorming with copywriters and designers, signing off assets and marketing materials
• Manage the promotional and bonus spend budget
• Constant evaluation of campaigns in order to improve efficiency and ROI
• Communicate product roll-out to key departments within the business - customer services, affiliates and marketing
• Keep up to date with market and industry knowledge and ensure all games offerings and relationships with suppliers are compliant with all relevant regulations
• Regular communication and reporting of casino vertical performance against KPIs
• Work closely with the Business Intelligence function to set up the necessary tracking mechanisms to analyse business performance, player segments and campaign results
• Seek, develop and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with Casino & Games suppliers within the industry – holding key responsibility for commercials and contract management with all suppliers
• Ensure strong working relationship maintained between the Casino Product Manager and all key suppliers
Knowledge – Including Qualifications
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in the online casino industry
• Prior experience in online casino vertical management, product management and/or marketing
• College degree preferably in Business or Marketing
• Highly numerate and analytical
• Regional, market and licensing awareness
• Strong interest in the gaming industry and knowledge of Casino and Sportsbook