BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a US Sports Trader to join an innovative gaming company during a period of significant growth.
As US Sports Trader you will be responsible for monitoring liabilities and managing the offering across all American Football, Basketball, Baseball and Ice Hockey as well as other popular sports including Soccer and Golf.
This position would be well suited to an experienced Trading professional looking to further develop their career with a forward-thinking gaming company. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing early-stage gaming company.
• Develop the risk management strategy for a number of popular US Sports
• Responsible for the day to day back office operations
• Ensure the offering is compliant with market regulations
• Working closely with third party suppliers to deliver a targeted and relevant gaming product that is specific to the customer base
• Make recommendations to improve the product offering by developing markets internally or working with external suppliers
• Define KPI's and ensure performance is in line with overall company targets
• 3-5 years previous experience in a risk and trading team
• Excellent knowledge of US Sports
• Strong overall sporting knowledge
• Proven trading and risk management skills developed in a high paced, heavy volume sports trading environment
• Deep understanding of sportsbook and gaming products
• Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
This role would be based remotely, however requires full flexibility with working hours as they offer a 24/7 operation.