BettingJobs are working with a new B2C venture facing the African market who are searching for a Platform Product Owner to join their growing team in Malta. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
A new and ambitious sports betting operator, driven by experienced industry experts, is looking for a qualified Product Owner, who will take overall responsibility for customer satisfaction with the product by working with a software provider on the delivery of new features and maximizing performance.
• Constantly driving product development and innovation ensuring long term service quality
• Translating business needs into backlog items
• Managing the product backlog and development roadmap
• Achieving optimal customer satisfaction through interaction with the system across all channels
• Establishing product/feature acceptance criteria and overseeing user acceptance testing
• Managing the progression of development through leadership and management of each project
• Working closely with the senior management to ensure scheduling, prioritization and resource allocation is in-line with business needs
• Delivering projects on time ensuring they meet the agreed completion and acceptance criteria
• Managing of all dependencies relating to the project and removing impediments
• Liaising with third party providers to ensure punctual completion of projects without compromising on quality
• Offering the highest degree of knowhow within the business for the iGaming platform across all product verticals.
• Significant experience in a product management role within the sports betting industry
• Self-motivated with strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
• Track record of successful projects within the role of Project Manager and/or Product Owner
• Comfortable working across multiple projects with challenging deadlines in a dynamic environment
• Experienced in relationship management with third party suppliers at all levels
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Team player with an agile mindset and a positive attitude
• Strong skills in testing software for user acceptance purposes