BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Sports Trader for a market leading Sportsbook in Malta as they experience a period of continued growth. Reporting to the Head of Trading the Sports Trader will be responsible for trading a wide range of sports, effectively profiling the customer base and managing overall risk.
This role would be well suited to an experienced Trading professional looking to develop their career with a market leading company.
• Trade through the product life cycle
• Monitor market liabilities
• Manage customer risk profiles
• Support all product initiatives.
• Compiling and trading prices on a variety of markets
• Previous experience working within a Trading room
• Excellent understanding of sports betting
• Strong numerical and mathematical skills
• Experience trading or a strong knowledge of UK Sports such as Darts and Snooker would be a distinct advantage
• Ability to work shifts which include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
• Excellent knowledge of the rules of the game for all sports
• Good knowledge of the wider betting industry.