Betting Jobs are working with a successful B2B provider within the iGaming industry who are based on the Isle of Man and are looking for an IT Sportsbook Load and Performance Engineer.
- Planning and performing software releases to Load and Performance environments and configuring environments to support new features.
- Provide first line Technical and product support to the company's Internal Development teams to help them develop the best software
- Creating and updating documentation for team processes and supported products.
- Analyse and understand logged incidents with a strong technical awareness
- Provide effective, efficient and professional solutions to all customers queries or concerns.
- Achieve key performance indicators and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Contributing to improve the product & team through collaboration and innovation.
- Provide support and deployment functions outside of normal working hours when required.
• MySQL/PostgreSQL/MSSQL/other T-SQL skills
• RabbitMQ / ActiveMQ / AMQP protocol
• C# / regex / powershell
• Strong Windows Server 2012-2016 + Nano skills
• Strong Problem Solving Skills
• A friendly demeanor
• Experience with elastic/splunk/Big IP F5 LTM/
• Microsoft Azure / AWS / Other cloud experience