BettingJobs are working with a fast-growing startup online casino who are searching for a Japanese speaking VIP Manager for their team in Malta. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
We are looking for a great Account Manager to deliver the very best in customer service to our high end players, create a community and a feel of belonging for these players. The VIP Account Manager will be responsible for key VIP players revenues and will be their main point of contact. Assisting the Operations team in the retention and reactivation of high-end Japanese players. The role will predominantly focus on continual communication with high end players via the telephone and email.
What you will be working on:
• Manage VIP relationships on a daily basis.
• Taking calls and emails from players. Owning and resolving player issues.
• Making promotional and relationship building calls to players.
• Use social media and chat moderation to build community amongst the players.
• Use data available to produce relevant calling schedules targeting lapsing players, building payer engagement and frequency.
• Manage gifts and rewards for VIPs on special occasions, birthdays and anniversaries.
• Organising and attending VIP events.
• Using IT systems to crediting and record player bonuses.
• Use IT systems to deliver effective promotional campaigns.
• Meet targets against productivity, quality and KPI delivery.
Experience & skills:
• Native Japanese speaker
• Customer Service expertise is essential.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel.
• Outgoing personality with a can do attitude.
• Comfortable talking to customers on the phone with a sales attitude
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in the iGaming industry is required