A leading iGaming software provider based in Yerevan are looking to add a Sports betting consultant to their sportsbook team. The role would involve providing consultancy on risk management and bookmaking tools improvement, as well as AI and Machine learning usage. The consultant will also identify existing inefficiencies and support in improvements by sharing industry knowledge and experience. The contract is for 6 months with the possibility of prolongation, and can be worked partially in Yerevan and part remotely.
- Identify inefficiencies in existing algorithms and bookmaking tools, suggest ways to improve and automate
- Share experience and consult on odds making strategies considering market specific factors (Asia, Africa, Europe, etc.)
- Consult on automation tools for applying margins per sport, championship, event, market and even a single position
- Consult on different logics of margin application based on different factors (user-specific and event-specific)
- Consult on the full-scale automation of feed generation, feed provision, feed customization
- Suggest ways to improve risk management tools by automating much of the existing processes
- Share experience on the use of AI and Machine Learning in odds generation and risk management
- Identify inefficiencies and manual work in bet settlements, suggest ways to improve and automate
- Share experience on customer profiling from risk management perspective and automation tools in place to customize company offerings based on risk profiling
- At least 5 years experience in sports betting industry
- Experience of working with AI and Machine learning
- IT and programming knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Russian is an advantage
- Presentation and communication skills
- A motivated and result-oriented team player.