Bettingjobs are working with an online sportsbook focused on the German market who are looking for someone to head up their German customer support team. This position must be based in Malta. Gaming experience is desired but not mandatory and relocation costs can be covered if need be.
What will you get up to day to day?
• Hire staff with the aim of establishing a proactive team
• Coach and develop staff on their work for continuous improvement of individual results
• Review quality and efficiency of your staff and arrange regular personal development meetings
• Schedule and coordinate German Customer Support team
• Report and analyse team performance on daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Plan and organise motivational activities
• Ensure Compliance and Responsible Gaming procedures are adhered to by everyone
• Responsible for Chat and Email service lines
• Effectively manage the team, ensuring effective use of resource
• Ensure all activities are carried out to a high standard, whilst maintaining the company high standards for fairness and integrity
• Ensure team members understand how to meet performance expectations and provide ongoing support
• Develops short term improvement plans for individuals with clearly defined measures of success
• Extensive knowledge in Customer Service via email and live chat
• Sports Betting and iGaming industry knowledge desired but not essential
• Native or fluency in German language
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to motivate others
• Ability to work in a proactive manner, positive attitude with attention to detail
• A strong customer service ethic
• Able to work on a shift basis
• Strong people and management skills
Please get in touch with Carla at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.