Deputy CEO role
Working with one of the iGaming industries most interesting B2B suppliers on a senior level hire. Currently seeking someone to work as Deputy CEO to their current Yerevan-based CEO.
Our client is a leading igaming software provider, providing solutions to a global client-base, of a fully managed sportbook API, casino engine, iGaming platform and additionally a range of payment, turnkey and white label solutions.
Working across all departments and divisions within the company you will review work, act as a mentor, provide appropriate guidance on product development, company strategy, management strategy, company positioning and change management.
Your primary focus will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. Acting as a coach for senior leaders and executives you will research and apply industry best practices.
- Ensure and oversee the harmonious and effective work of all divisions of the company
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Conduct impact analysis, development, delivery and management of communications
- Build the organizational structure of the company based on the best practices in the field
- Introduce systems for effective management of business processes, evaluation, performance determination for achieving business goals
- Introduce KPI systems for performance evaluation indicators
- Develop a business strategy, short-term and long-term goals
- Reveal the qualitative and quantitative relevance of the company's human resources to achieve the defined goals
- Support and coach senior leaders and supervisors
- Assess the financial position of the company and the adequacy of the available financial and material resources to meet the stated goals, predict risks and obstacles
- Define the company's commercial tactics, operations and forecasts
- Coordinate preparation, presentation and discussion of annual sales forecasts, marketing plans, campaigns and budget,
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of targeted markets, planning and monitoring the process of obtaining licenses and certificates,
- Provide one-manuscript representation of the company on international platforms
- Develop policies for target market product development, coordinate roadmap definition, track implementation within deadlines
- Participate in managing all aspects of the company-customer relationship, stabilizing customer relationships, and finding and initiating development opportunities for new customers.
- Coordinate work between technical units, regulate related projects and procedures
- Implement, maintain, and operate effective procedures in all divisions of the Company
- Initiate other activities that promote the development of the company, act as a leader and leader
- Higher education in IT, business management and mathematics
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in leadership position
- 5+ years of experience in project management and resource management
- Experience and knowledge in the field of iGaming will be considered as an advantage
- Highlighted business thinking
- Analytical thinking and attention to details
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English
- Time management skills
- Flexibility to work in crisis situations, ability to make fast and productive decisions
- Excellent communication, representation and negotiation skills
- Highlighted leadership skills, 5+ years of experience in project management and resource management.