BettingJobs.com are currently seeking eSport Trader to join the team of an established Sportsbook in Manila.
Working from their Makati City office the eSports Trader will be responsible for compiling and trading odds across a varied portfolio of eSports. The eSports Trader will monitor real-time events while managing the position of each eSport to ensure maximum profitability.
The position would be well suited to an experienced Sports Trader with existing knowledge of eSports, prior leadership experience being beneficial.
• Compile odds for a wide variety of eSports markets
• Perform customer analysis via monitoring activity and bet limits
• Managing bets of individual customers
• Investigating and analysing market trends to obtain insight to assist the prediction of customer betting patterns
• Observe competitor activity and make real time adjustments where appropriate
• Update databases to assist with trading/compilations
• Provide regular feedback to external feed providers to ensure offerings are as strong as possible
• Compose a weekly live schedule of events
• Keep up-to-date with eSports activity by following eSports events and new updates
• Maintain high level of awareness on internal policies, systems and procedures
• Work with third part providers to improve trading tools
• Must have at least a year of experience within the online gaming industry
• Required languages: English and Mandarin both written and oral
• Must have strong experience in Odds trading
• Very familiar with eSports
• Strong analytical and problem-solving ability with adept Mathematic skills
• Team player as well as a self-starter
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel Tools
• Able to multitask and work under pressure
• Able to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends and public holidays