BettingJobs.com are currently working with a gaming industry leader with a base of operations in Malta. The exciting company is looking to expand their team with the addition of a Responsible Gaming Analyst.
The Responsible Gaming Analyst will be responsible for safeguarding customers and the business by analysing and assuring compliance to high risk operational processes. Driven by doing the right thing for the customer they will be an integral part of process changes and be accountable for documenting, analysing and reporting on process status.
• Monitoring the effectiveness of current responsible gaming programs in order to recommend policies and procedures that will enhance their success.
• Ensuring that Responsible Gambling is an integral part of all daily operations via educating and supporting staff on responsible gambling strategies and
• Proactively monitor and review members' accounts to ensure they are playing responsibly, including reaching out to contact members when required.
• Analysing the risk of members to ensure a responsible and acceptable standard is maintained.
• Keep up to date with regulatory changes and review internal policies to guarantee total legal compliance.
• Analytical and logical thinking with an acute attention to detail.
• Can work on initiative and able to organise and manage workloads to adhere to specified timescales.
• Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to build rapport at all levels with both stakeholders and members.
• Have the ability to convey ideas and make key decisions.
• Adaptable and resilient with the ability to deal with issues at short notice via creative problem solving.
• The ability to think like a member and empathise with a range of emotions whilst being under pressure.
• Knowledge or experience of the online gambling industry, including slots, bingo and casino.