Betting Jobs are currently recruiting for a tenacious and outgoing Account Manager to join an innovative mobile-first games provider.
My client is a new company that has a small team based in St Julians and they are looking to grow their commercial team. This role would find you managing the relationships with their partners, identifying new ways to grow the relationships across all products including slots and instant win games.
• Act as main point of contact for your assigned clients;
• Responsible for managing the day to day relationship with customers as well as revenues
• Establish and maintain strong customer relationships with relevant stakeholders within your client’s organisation;
• Regularly report KPIs, status of accounts to management within the business.
• Research and identifying opportunities for revenue growth for example, geographic expansion into newly regulated markets as well as upselling new products.
• Work with clients to gain insight in product performance and complete regular client review meetings.
• Attend and represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to the iGaming Industry.
• Assisting the sales team with game demos and attending meetings as and when necessary.
Who are we looking for:
• Ideally but not essential, gaming experience, with previous experience within the online B2B industry as a junior Account Manager / Account Manager;
• Someone passionate about the industry and Slots.
• Self-starter and motivated to succeed individual with highly developed social and communication skills;
• A problem solver with a proactive approach;
• Ability to cope with a fast-pace, complex and rapidly changing environment;
• Strong drive for achieving and exceeding targets
• Ability to understand and manage commercial agreements, with contract drafting, and negotiation experience an advantage.
• Proficiency in English, other languages are a big plus.
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the biggest gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com