BettingJobs are working with a bespoke B2B development business in the racing and betting space who are searching for a Full-Stack Developer to join their team. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
We are looking for a strategic-thinking and experienced full-stack software developer. If successful, you will work collaboratively with clients' key personnel and other
developers, helping to deliver their software development requirements in an agile manner. You’ll have demonstrable experience with websites and applications that showcase your contribution and capabilities. Knowledge of CI, automated testing, and continuous deployment are a definite plus. Being a forward thinker, you will also be involved in monthly client strategy sessions, and have time to work on R&D projects to ensure both us and our client are at the forefront of relevant technology for our industry.
The skills we are looking for include:
● Full-stack web development experience is a must
● Experience in Rails is ideal
● Native mobile experience (iOS) is ideal
● DevOps experience would be good, but not a key factor
● Knowledge of sport and racing desirable but not essential
● Excellent communication skills
● Must be eligible to work full-time in the United Kingdom