BettingJobs are working with a one of the industries leading B2B casino content providers who are searching for a Senior PHP Developer to join their team in London. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our growing engineering team in London reporting to the Team Lead. You will work together with the engineering team and combine your in-depth knowledge of large-scale systems and your passion for new technologies to ensure we keep delivering the best experiences to our customers.
• Deliver new projects on an Agile and fast paced environment.
• Help define requirements and design solutions that meet the business requirements.
• Maintain and improve the backend for existing products.
Skills & Experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in web development using PHP.
• Good knowledge of object-oriented programming (SOLID).
• Experience with test driven development.
• Experience writing RESTful services with a MVC framework (Laravel / Lumen prefered)
• An understanding of the entire software development life cycle.
• To be a fast learner who adapts easily to changing environments. Strong
analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
• Fluent written and spoken English