Betting Jobs are working with a leading Asian facing operator who are searching for Thai speaking Head of Customer Support to join their team. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
• The Head of Thai Customer Support is responsible for the customer service, operations and employee management functions of the Thai Customer Support team.
• Directs and coordinates activities concerned with the efficient and effective operation of the Customer Support team within company guidelines, policies and budget.
• Ensures key performance indicators and company expectations are met.
• Establishes and coordinates training and development for Customer Support team support engineers and customer care representatives.
• Works closely with the executives of the department in the formulation of campaigns, promotions and compensation plans to direct and motivate Customer Support staff in the pursuit of defined goals. Develops and drives an efficient process for setting benchmarks and performance criteria within the Customer Support team.
• Responsible for the reporting metrics and performance evaluation of programs, staff and benchmark goals.
• Manage performance of operations and programs to meet or exceed key performance indicators and benchmarks.
• Analyze and adjust staffing levels and skills mix to meet fluctuations in contact demands.
• Ensure they are proficient in their job skills and provide constant follow-up training, feedback and recommendation to improve performance.
• Responsibilities include performance appraisal, rewarding and disciplining employees.
• Analyze and prepare forecasted metrics, comparing to actual performance and explaining variances. Make recommendations if necessary.
• Manage information flow between Customer Support team and other departments, including product development
• Facilitate employee satisfaction through the Customer Support team using incentives and floor-wide activities which may include 1:1 feedback or group sessions to gauge employee satisfaction and program effectiveness.
• Manage call gating and flow, adjusting as necessary.
• Establish and supervise procedures, manuals, workflows, guidelines etc
• Will report directly to the Associate Director and Director.
• Perform other duties as assigned by superior.
• Assist CS Assistant Managers and Shift Supervisors --- 30%
• Employee development --- 30%
• Performance management --- 30%
• Ad hoc --- 10%
• Bachelor’s Degree or at least one year relevant working experience in Contact Centre Operation.
• Possess excellent management skills in planning, organizing, leading and controlling team.
• Display excellent communication, problem solving and people skills.
• Must be independent, self-motivated, show initiative and a strong sense of ownership/responsibility.
• Ability to manage, motivate, maintain fairness and harmony with team
• Supportive of company goals and objectives, deliver departmental/team results and key objectives.
• Display willingness to learn/fast learner
• Willing to work on shifting schedules including weekends and holidays.
• Willing to relocate in Makati City Philippines.