Bettingjobs are working with an Italian operator within the iGaming space who are looking for an Italian Compliance Officer to join their team in Malta.
• Follow up regulatory development in the Italian market
• Ensure smooth products certification process and audit with ADM for the Italian Online Platform
• Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly
• Enabling documentation of projects, specifications and processes falling for internal and external (e.g. audit) use
• Coordination of appropriate resolution of incidents with negative compliance impact until resolution or mitigation
• Monitoring of projects, initiatives and incidents to identify relevant opportunities and needs as well as to ensure adequate and timely involvement of the department
• Prepare monthly and quarterly reports
• Coordinate and work with stakeholders in various locations and departments
• Good knowledge of the gambling industry and requirements in the Italian jurisdiction
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements or regulated processes, also from an operational, product or business perspective, in the gambling industry.
• Ideally previous experience working with implementation of compliance related requirements
• Good relationship management and communication skills necessary for interaction with regulatory authorities
• Affinity with regulation of technical systems