Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a leading and growing sportsbook and gaming operator for a Marketing Executive based in Dublin. You will have the responsibility for planning, co-ordinating, deploying and reporting on a wide range of acquisition and retention campaigns. The core objective of this role is to devise marketing campaigns that communicate the compelling consumer and customer proposition of the brand.
• Planning and executing marketing acquisition and retention
• Develop an annual (split by quarter and monthly) marketing acquisition and retention campaign calendar, to optimise the offering around key sporting events and games.
• Monitor, optimise, improve and report conversion rates, churn rates and player values in relation to marketing campaigns
• Take ownership of all CRM activities across multiple territories
• For post-sale, deliver innovative communication campaigns across the core key life-stages of on boarding, retaining/in-life and reactivation
• 1-2 years’ experience within marketing acquisition and retention within the iGaming sector
• Creative flair whilst being numerically minded when receiving campaigns and analysing data
• Organised, pro-active and ambitious