BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Trading Analyst for a market leading Sportsbook, based in their central London office. This role will focus on their US Sports offering so a strong interest in US Sports, particularly Basketball and American Football is essential for this role.
This role would be well suited to an individual with experience working within a Trading team with excellent analytical skills, ideally degree educated in Maths, Statistics or a similar discipline.
The Trading Analyst role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to develop their career within the industry and take on responsibility for testing, refining and developing sports betting models.
• Expert knowledge of Basketball and American Football, with a long-standing passion for both
• Strong knowledge of betting methodology and general bookmaking principles.
• Deep understanding of typical betting markets in US sports, as well as player props
• Background in statistics (degree or multi-year professional experience)
• Strong understanding of Sports betting models, ideally with a successful track record of having built statistical models for sports (privately or professionally)
• Knowledge of Baseball and Ice Hockey a bonus
• Commercial experience in a sports betting or research environment would be a benefit.
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to work independently.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.