BettingJobs.com are currently seeking an Acquisition Marketing Manager for an online gaming company based in the Caribbean.
As Acquisition Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving customer acquisition for the company. You will devise and implement an online marketing strategy that delivers on new customer targets and ultimately enhances revenue for the company. The focus of the role will likely be Affiliate Marketing, however the Acquisition Marketing Manager will also be responsible PPC and SEO.
• Set and define acquisition and conversion campaigns, from concept through to go live and post campaign analysis and reporting
• Implement and continually test new creative messaging, landing pages, campaigns and tools in order to meet goals
• Work with internal and external partners to evolve marketing reporting, ensuring all necessary tracking is implemented, tested and working
• Work to identify website and product enhancements to measure and maximize conversation rates
• Enable efficient and constant feedback between acquisition and CRM team.
• Maintain brand consistency across all channels and campaigns
• Create and execute a Social Media and Content Strategy
• Monitor and track competitor activity to ensure you remain competitive
• Ensure compliance with all applicable legal, regulatory and best practice standards
• Proven experience of Acquisition Marketing in the online gaming industry
• Excellent knowledge of Affiliate Marketing with an existing Affiliate network within LATAM
• Strong knowledge of PPC, SEO and SEM.
• Comfortable with sales numbers and highly analytical
• Knowledge of online design principles.
• Strong communication, relationship and presentation skills
• Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.