BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Business Development Manager for an established yet expanding gaming company. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for spearheading growth for the company, taking the company into new territories and negotiating and securing new commercial agreements.
The Business Development Manager would be based in their Caribbean office, however given the nature of the role frequent travel would be required.
This role would be well suited to an experienced Business Development professional with a strong knowledge of the online gaming industry in Latin America.
• Driving all business development activities across the business.
• Researching the market and undertaking external benchmarking to highlight recommendations for new business opportunities in various geographical locations, with the aim of establishing a strong portfolio in the region.
• Analysing current trends within the industry and preparing competitor analysis to identify opportunities for growth.
• Negotiating contracts with business partners.
• Ensuring all due diligence is completed prior to completing any commercial agreements.
• Assisting with devising, implementing and coordinating effective payment solutions covering all jurisdictions.
• Managing external suppliers to ensure high quality support.
• Establishing and maintaining a strong network of partners and intermediaries.
• Monitoring P&L and ROI indicators in various jurisdictions.
• Building strong relationships and maintaining good communications with the key internal and external stakeholders.
• Preparing management reports as and when required.
• Experience in building a business from scratch and an entrepreneurial mind-set.
• Excellent knowledge of the online gaming and betting industry in LATAM.
• Good understanding of legal terminology.
• Proven experience in a similar role with significant experience of growing a business.
• Strong organisation skills, with a proven track record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Strong IT, numerical and analytical skills.
• Proven business development skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Positive and proactive attitude and willingness to take responsibility for dealing with issues to resolution.
• Creativity and ability to think outside of the box.
• Ability to work with teams based remotely.
• Flexibility, including a flexible approach to working hours and willingness to travel.
• Degree educated; MBA preferred.
• Fluency in Spanish and English is essential, fluency in Portuguese would be a distinct advantage.