Our client is looking for an experienced Content Manager for their Vancouver Office
Essential Functions –
• Facilitate sports betting training for staff and associated team members
• Maintain ongoing sports calendar
• Liaise with properties on ongoing campaigns, tv and odds coverage
• Work with CRM team to determine promotions as they relate to sports calendar
• Manage sports content on client's systems
• Content Analysis: Assist with analysis and reporting to determine effectiveness of new and existing content efforts.
• Assist maintaining and task execution from a large planning calendar
• Upkeep of content best practices
• Work with direction from Content Manager and Director
• Work in conjunction with Social Media Manager, Brand Manager and Content Editor
• Handle coordination of marketing tasks through project management systems.
• Ability to travel and assist with company events.
• Other duties as assigned by Management and flexibility to grow and adapt role.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, 2 years higher education or work experience substitute.
• Strong communication, written skills, and interpersonal skills.
• Comfortable with fast paced work environment.
• Strong organizational abilities and a good attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and make well thought out decisions.
• Weekends required.
• Sports, Sports Betting, and Horse racing experience preferred.