Provides financial planning and analysis (FP&A) support for the Sports Betting and iGaming business. Works with the Online Wagering and Sports Betting and iGaming management team to provide analysis on actual results, develop forecasts, and to develop actions to achieve the forecasts. Provides financial analysis and decision support to the executive management as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
• Masters, CPA, and / or CFA preferred.
• A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in financial planning and analysis or related finance role.
• Excellent analytical, financial modeling, problem solving, and strategic thinking skills.
• Ability to analyze, interpret, and summarize data.
• Excellent financial acumen and thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP.
• Prior experience with JD Edwards general ledger system (or like system) and related BI reporting tools preferred.
• Detail oriented, professional demeanor, strong organization and project management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with senior / executive management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication / presentation skills.
• Strong work ethic and ability to cultivate working relationships throughout the organization.
• Proficient with Microsoft suite products (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide financial analysis support for Sports Betting and iGaming business through the annual operating cycles, including
– Monthly analysis of actual results
– Preparation of consolidated internal reporting package
– Development of short and long term financial forecasts
– Support for Sports Betting and iGaming messages for investor meetings (e.g. investor presentation, Q&A)
– Development of annual operating plan
• Works with Vice President, Finance – Online Wagering and the Online Wagering and Sports Betting and iGaming leadership team to:
– Refine financial and operating statistics to drive consistent performance and accountability
– Help develop capital forecasts and to implement plans to achieve spend capital efficiently and effectively
• Responsible for financial modeling and analysis support of capital management, business development opportunities and vendor related activities
• Assist with the preparation of ad-hoc reporting and other special reporting as needed by the management team and executive management
• Identify process improvement opportunities, including those related to automation through the use of available technologies.