Bettingjobs are working with a large igaming operator who are looking to add to their payments team.
• Identifying the payment methods that are needed when a new brand is added to our portfolio, as well as making sure that they are implemented on time for go-live date by expressing these needs to the inhouse and outsourced technical teams
• Widening the spectrum of payment methods that are used on existing brands by getting input from relevant stakeholders, as well as keeping up-to-date with the latest trends in payments to have the best and latest technology on our brands
• Assisting the payments product strategy whilst aligning this to the business roadmap and operational needs
• Communicating with the relevant business development unit to make sure that the Payment roadmap is on track and the priorities are in business value order
• Identifying marketing opportunities with new and existing payment methods and collaborate with the Brand Development Unit to see these campaigns to completion
• Optimizing the conversion of deposits and boosting acceptance rates with a special eye on failed deposits
• Managing and optimizing the Automated Withdrawal Systems as well as the Fraud Management Tools
• Suggesting new functionalities that will allow for a wider use of automated processes to enable a smoother player journey
• Being the a point of contact for both In House and Xcaliber Technical teams when it comes to communicating the priorities of our business by outlining our Payments and Fraud related roadmaps to them.
Feature planning and specification:
• Together with the stakeholder, identifying the underlying need behind a feature request
• Together with the design team, researching, exploring and suggesting an impressive solution meeting the needs and expectation of the customers and stakeholders
• Working in collaboration with our tech teams and external parties, executing/delivering the features in a timely manner, including continuously clarifying requirements and dealing with “curveball” situations.
• Training and informing the operation on newly delivered features for the departments to adjust their work flows and take advantage of such new features for the benefit of the customer and increased revenue growth.
You have experience writing detailed user stories for big or small projects, with great organizational skills and being both proactive as well as reactive! Your experience has given you an overall understanding in the products we are offering to our end customer; after all the customer comes first! Being able to see the bigger picture, you are able to identify the consequences of prioritizing this vs that? You have excellent communication skills and are adaptable and comfortable working with an agile mindset. Let’s face it, we need to be agile! Curiosity is key for this role: You want to learn, you want to be the one coming up with that great new idea by yourself or together with a team member – ultimately, you want to make a difference!