Betting Jobs are working with a well-established online betting and gaming brand, based in London, as they seek to add a midweight Designer to their growing London office.
You will be responsible for creating design solutions, under the guidance of the Design and Brand Team Lead. You will be happy to collaborate with the other designers in the team to carry out design and production of graphics for all branding, focusing on following processes and efficiencies throughout the creative process.
Key Responsibilities: -
• Liaise with internal department heads and 3rd party companies to define design requirements
• Effective communication, both horizontally and vertically, throughout projects to ensure objectives and deadlines are met
• To manage and be responsible for projects from brief to end product with minimal guidance from managers
• Interpret business needs to develop a concept/solution to suit that purpose
• Use own initiative to problem solve and keep up-to-date with industry knowledge
• Contribute to departmental meetings with ideas and through the gathering of appropriate research and data
• Provide a range of artwork and promotional assets for all marketing channels
• Create and manage website assets using our Content Management System (CMS)
• Responsible for the scheduling and management of promotional assets across all available languages
• Design and develop eye-catching After Effects compositions
• Provide assets as well as developing new ideas and concepts based on research and analysis
• Design and manage live feed and animated banners using our online software
• Production and management of a range of internal branding and promotional materials
What we are looking for?
Someone who is highly creative with the ability to take projects from the initial concept stages through to completion and who has a keen interest in Sports or gaming (not essential, but a ‘nice to have’). Someone who can build relationships and collaborations pretty quickly, as this role will have touch-points across the whole company. Ideally, you will have a minimum of 3 years design experience and have a degree in design or another relevant degree which covers the principles of graphics or 3D design.