Bettingjobs are working with a close-knit technology team who provide to the iGaming sector. With offices in Malta and Poland, they are looking to expand in Malta by adding a Casino Games Product Owner.
You will be responsible for
• Working with stakeholders to define the product vision and roadmap.
• Driving the delivery of said roadmap with the development teams in an agile environment.
• Owning, planning and prioritizing the product backlog, ensuring that it is always managed and up to date.
• Assess value and assist stakeholders to develop business cases that align with strategic initiatives.
• Collect and define user centric requirements to ensure the best possible user experience within our products.
• Building business requirement documentation, and ensure sign off on design, requirements and solution before development starts.
• Breaking down deliverables into user stories with acceptance criteria along with any work flows.
• Have an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
• Conduct any release planning and update stakeholders with the status of deliverables.
• Research and analyze market, the users, ensuring that our products always remain competitive.
You are good at:
• Proven experience bringing new products to markets as a Product Owner
• Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills, inquisitive mentality and excellent level of detail.
• Competitive and analysis experience.
• Demonstrable leadership skills without line management authority and strong sense of ownership
• Comfortable dealing with stakeholders of varied seniority, from both commercial and technical sides of the organization.
• A strong understanding of iGaming industry with its particular products and processes
• The ability to influence, persuade, and take (quick) decisions where and when needed
• The ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
• Translating English to Tech - you will be preparing detailed tasks and refining and planning development with the team;
• A good sense of humour and a positive mindset