Founded in 2012, our client is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar and Cape Town. They are offering a remote based working environment and currently looking to hire into this globally distributed team.
There is currently a requirement for a Project Manager who will ensure projects are sufficiently documented, properly planned, resourced, tracked and ultimately, completed on time and on budget, continuously bound together by clear and timeous communication with relevant parties.
• Must have excellent planning, organisational and prioritisation skills and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere and establish excellent working relationships with all functions
• Understanding of consumer research, product design, development and testing is helpful
• Undergraduate degree in Business, or other technical disciplines or equivalent experience required.
• 2+ years’ experience as a Project Manager role, preferably in the software development industry
• Possess a strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
• Experience with multiple project management methodologies preferred, including waterfall, agile and hybrid methods
• Project Management Certification (PMP or other) advantageous
• Strong Agile experience
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment with sound interpersonal and meeting facilitation skills
• Build and maintain relationships by engaging product owners to establish credibility and solve problems.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with technical and non-technical staff
• Self-motivated with ability to adapt to change and competing needs
• Experienced user of Microsoft Project, Wrike or other standard project management tools
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
For further information on this or any of our currently available technical positions please do get in touch today for a confidential conversation. My email: firstname.lastname@example.org