BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Director of Casino for a well-established gaming company based in their office in the Caribbean.
As Director of Casino you will be responsible for devising and implementing the Casino strategy, ensuring the continued growth of the Casino product and helping the company consolidate their position as a market leader in the online Casino industry. The Director of Casino will be responsible for developing the product offering through increasing their overall offering and moving the product into new regions.
This position would be well suited to an experienced Director of Casino looking to take on the challenge of developing an already established Casino Operator. This could also be suited to an experienced Head of Casino looking to take the next step in their career.
• Define the implement the Casino strategy
• Establish Casino KPIs and ensure delivery
• Regular reporting on Casino product performance
• Responsible for driving forward product improvement through working with third party suppliers and in-house teams in order to ensure they have the best possible product on the market.
• Supervise product, games and feature launches, ensuring that project deadlines and identified milestones are met.
• Work closely with Marketing teams to ensure the Casino product is effectively marketed in line with company strategy.
• Cooperate closely with Business Intelligence teams in order to better understand product performance and take steps to optimise product performance.
• Previous experience in a similar role, ideally as Director of Casino
• Strong understanding of the online casino industry; including Mobile and Live Casino
• Knowledge of third-party Games and Content suppliers
• Excellent data analysis skills, with the ability to understand and clearly communicate key insights with stakeholders
• Excellent people management skills