BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for a Compliance Officer for a leading iGaming company based in Malta. The candidate will provide support to the Head of the department ensuring that the Company functions in a legal and ethical manner whilst meeting its business goals and needs.
Strong ability to develop compliance programmes, draft and review policies. The ideal candidate would be knowledgeable on GDPR, AML, MGA & Curacao compliance, risk and general compliance matters.
• Regulatory risk: Researching and remaining abreast of developments in multi-national regulatory online gambling regimes and ensuring mitigation of potential risk and/or compliance with local laws and regulations.
• Responsible Gambling: Developing and promoting compliant responsible gambling practices across the business.
• General compliance: Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements by: keeping abreast of regulatory developments; systematically creating, updating, implementing, monitoring and enforcing policies, procedures, guidelines and manuals; providing effective advice, support and training across the business; managing regulatory reporting processes and liaising with authorities, and coordinating audits.
• Licensing: Aid in obtaining and maintaining gaming licenses in several countries by managing license applications and ensuring compliance with licence conditions and requirements.
• AML: Aid in ensuring compliance with multi-national anti-money laundering laws and sanctions, and assisting with the reporting of suspicious transactions.
• Customers: Updating, implementing, monitoring and enforcing compliant customer terms and conditions, and advising in relation to customer complaints and disputes.
• Affiliates: Updating, implementing, monitoring and enforcing compliant affiliate terms and conditions, and advising in relation to affiliate complaints and disputes.
• General: Dealing with a variety of topics related to the operations of the company, acting as a service provider to and working in close collaboration with stakeholders within the business, and, paper and electronic filing and administrative procedures.
• Certificates of Training in Compliance;
• 2-5 years proven experience in a compliance officer role;
• Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures;
• Brilliant oral and written communication skills;
• Self motivated and a solution seeker with an optimistic approach;
• You are able to define, structure and prioritise workload, with the flexibility to change direction when required;
• Able to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion;
• Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.