Betting Jobs are currently hiring for an experienced Head of Fraud and Payments to join an established casino provider that is expanding its London operations.
This role would task you with building a robust fraud strategy and smooth, payments process for their customers across a new and exciting gambling platform. You would also be involved with building and managing a small team with significant scope for growth.
• Creation and daily management of the Risk, Fraud & Payment department
• Full responsibility for the management of all possible types of risk and fraud, including payment fraud, bonus abuse, affiliate fraud and multi-accounting.
• Liaising with payment service providers to ensure the best possible user experience and the efficient resolution of end user problems with payments
• Recruitment and training of staff such as Risk/Fraud/Payment Analysts
• Reporting to senior management on any findings of fraudulent activity, blocked/limited transactions and/or accounts
• Maintaining the procedures for financial transactions checks, including confirmation on withdrawals
• Running payment flow reports for the wider team and regulators
• Implementation of all necessary AML procedures and other legal rules for payments.
• Creating procedures and policies for the prevention of potentially fraudulent activity
• Work alongside the IT team on the development and upgrade of fraud detection/prevention tools and mechanisms
• Creation and implementation of the procedures for identity checks (KYC)
Expertise and Qualifications
• At least two years proven work experience within a gaming operator in payments and fraud
• Working under an MGA license with international payments is a big plus
• Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
• Good knowledge of subject matter and suppliers in the appropriate field
• Able to demonstrate & communicate fraud strategy & fraud prevention methodology
• Working knowledge of forecasting and KPIs
• Excellent IT and analysis skills (MS Office etc.)
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
• Leadership and collaboration skills