BettingJobs are working with an established business in the Asian facing market who are launching a Thai focused B2C brand. They are searching for a remote based Country Manager to work from anywhere within Asia, the candidate will be a native Thai speaker. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
• Lead the expansion of the company into the Thai market.
• Establish, lead and build a small and professional team that will form the company’s task force for the territory in Thailand.
• Champion the external marketing and acquisition of new customers for our brands in the Thai market
• Build a strong relationship with business partners, media partners and affiliates.
• Establish, lead and manage a powerful network of affiliates who can promote the company brands in the territory.
• Set and achieve territory targets. Overall responsibility to achieve KPIs
• Making sure the content on our local web sections are up to standard when it comes to local copy, visuals and promotions. Being on top of the local business and making sure that promotions are competitive etc.
• Execution and coordination of all marketing activities for the Thai casino brands; Coordinate with the CRM team the execution of marketing plan and monitor activity and Coordinate with the product division to ensure all product types are reflective of local market, culture and topicality.
• Ensure best customer experience is offered across all communication channels
• Competent and confident to drive and manage market operations in matrix management.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge on market, competition, and regulatory situation
• Experience in a similar position within an online gaming brand.
• Excellent knowledge of the Thai market
• Good command of spoken Thai & English
• Previous experience managing and executing business plans
• Experience of building a brand and grow player numbers in Thailand
• Strong network of Affiliates and media partners within the Online Gaming industry
• Proven experience in leading and motivating people and teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Hands on. Ability to drill down into details while still not lose focus of the big picture
• Very loyal and hard worker. Willing to work during non-standard working hours in order to push the business forward.