Betting Jobs are currently recruiting for a tenacious Sales Manager with experience in B2B events or media sales.
This position is with a leading company that organises some of the biggest international events across the betting and gaming industry. Based in West London, you would report to the Chief Commercial Officer and be a part of a fast moving sales team.
You must have:
• 2+ years experience in sales and relationship building
• Experience working in B2B events and/or media.
• Deep understanding of the online gaming sector and able to provide directional views on growth and challenges (i.e new technologies / product offerings)
• High level of proficiency in closing commercial deals, managing conflict and negotiation
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to open doors and build rapport with industry executives
• Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
It would be nice if you have:
• A network of senior level contacts with gaming suppliers
• Awareness of gaming governance and legislation and how this would impact clients needs to promote their business through events and media
• Experience with Google Drive and Slack
• Experience with CRM systems