Betting Jobs are working with a growing supplier to the casino sector in both North America and the UK, seeking to hire an experience Technical PM for their London office.
• Leveraging your knowledge of software development, you will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects for the group that owns game platform build-out and maintenance.
• The Technical Project Manager will define the project objectives and oversee quality control throughout project life cycles, and also identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Reporting to the Sr. PM as part of the PMO team, the Project Manager will be responsible for a wide variety of high-impact projects.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• 3+ years project management experience
• Experience managing Development projects in an Agile environment (SCRUM/KANBAN)
• Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence), source control tools. Must have 3+ years’ experience writing specifications in Confluence and translating into Epics/Stories in Jira
• Organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, decisive and
• able execute under accelerated timeframes and to quickly adapt to changing
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Experience working with Unix/Linux systems
• Understanding of the SDLC, scripting and Infrastructure Automation
• Working knowledge of with Puppet and Jenkins
• Experience with AWS, Rackspace or Softlayer.
• Casino industry or game development knowledge a plus, but not required
• Experience and knowledge with SQL