Job Title: Head of Acquisition
Salary: Competitive + bonus
Job Type: Permanent
This individual will be the leader in the organisation for player recruitment. Managing a multi £million marketing budget your task will be to drive the highest possible return on spend whilst scaling the marketing budgets to new levels.
Focused initially on the UK casino market with plans to expand to new markets this individual will manage agency relationships, look to expand the current marketing channels, and build numerous brands.
Responsibility for accurate ROI reporting back to the business and management of an existing affiliate manager will fall within the remit.
This position is one of the most senior commercial positions in the company reporting to the Commercial Director.
You’ll be based at our office in London.
● Owner of player acquisition.
● Secure commercial agreements to drive new marketing channels
● Brand guardian for multiple casino brands.
● Management of an in house and remote affiliate manager.
● Take a data/ ROI focused approach to optimizing acquisition decisions.
● Be responsible for accurate tracking of different marketing channels.
● Management of external marketing agencies.
● Work with the Product Owner to identify and realise potential improvements to conversion/ acquisition performance on the casino product and measure the commercial impact of new features.
● More than five experience in a marketing role in the iGaming space, ideally in online casinos.
● Experience managing significant marketing budgets.
● Experience of initiating new marketing channels and scaling spend.
● Track record of driving growth and achieving positive ROI.
● Possess strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and be an outstanding communicator.
● Analytically minded with the ability to analyse data and make clear strategic recommendations.
● An enthusiasm for casino games and the iGaming industry.
● An established track record of measurable results
● Confident presenting and collaborating with all areas of the business including business owners.
● Highly organised and able to multitask.
● Entrepreneurial spirit and eager to grow your career in a fast-paced environment
● You command the respect from your colleagues and as such you are an experienced and accomplished individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude.