BettingJobs are working with a startup operating a new casino focused brand who are currently searching for a Technical Operations Manager to join their team in Malta. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
1. Find a way to modify the text in a .psd file
2. Schedule a .bat script to upload a .csv file to an FTP location daily
3. Debug the launch parameters of an HTML5 casino game in the browser console
5. Examine the header of a POST call to figure out why an API is failing
If none of the above mean anything to you then best to move along.
If it all sounds too easy, then you might just be a little too senior for us.
If you understand some and think you could figure out the rest on your own THEN you might just be the kind of person we are looking for!
You’ll work hand in hand with the Marketing team, the Operations (CS, P&F etc), support them on daily basis and be the Technical lead on new projects.
• To learn the product, platform, processes, systems and back-offices inside out
• Day-to-day support activities
o Act as second-line support for all verticals
o Escalate bugs and manage incidents with third parties
o Monitor and support automated import/export processes
o Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions
• Technical lead on new projects
o Steer new projects in the right direction
o Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
o Highlight dependencies and clear blockers
Skills & Requirements:
• Experience in iGaming is a must
• Hands-on technical mind-set
• Quick learner
• Ability to Google your way around any problem
• Solution focused
• Basic knowledge of web-design (HTML, CSS, Photoshop, UX, wireframing …)
• Knowledge of software development methodologies
• Business analysis
• Project management is a plus but not mandatory
• Independent, proactive, work under pressure, experiences in Casino industry product is a must
• Support CS, CRM, Acquisition team.