BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Product Owner for a leading Sportsbook provider in their Manchester office as they expand their operations. This role will have a specific focus on Horse Racing and Greyhounds and would be well suited to an experienced Product Owner with a in depth knowledge of Racing.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in an Agile environment and will work closely with the technical development team and several other functions including Technology, PMO, Finance, Sales and Marketing and third-party Suppliers.
• Generate ideas for future products or product enhancements based on market landscape, competitor analysis and trends, customer feedback, financial insight and product performance
• Conduct regular analysis of the product success points and failures to identify areas for improvement
• Using Agile methodology follow the Product Development Life cycle with its associated documentation, meetings and governance to articulate product requirements and outcomes.
• Create Product Definition Documentations
• Break down product requirements and outcomes into user stores
• Provide the clarity and leadership at Scrum meetings to drive forward development
• Prioritise the backlog
• Test the product to ensure it is FFP
• Lead the end to end process of Product Delivery in the scrum team
• Work with Marketing to provide supporting Product Material
• Work with Sales to transfer product knowledge and support with the sales pipeline
• Ensure product performance reporting and key insight exists and is understood and shared with key stakeholders
• Proven Product Owner
• Experience of working in Agile environment and providing leadership to the scrum team
• Knowledge of Betting Industry (both Digital and Retail preferred)
• Product expertise in either Numbers or Racing or both
• Experience of technical team agile processes.
• Extensive product management experience
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Proven report writing skills.
• Demonstrable teamwork skills.
• Capability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplined teams involved in the end-to-end product delivery lifecycle
• Ability to prioritise and manage workload efficiently
• Results driven with a focus on the key inputs to deliver the desired results