Betting Jobs are working with a leading performance marketing company within the iGaming industry who work to achieve long partnerships with their clients, who are some of the largest gaming operators online. They are looking for add a Junior Developer to their team in Kings Cross, London.
They are looking for someone who is comfortable with hitting the ground running and not shy to get stuck into the projects they are involved with. This position is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and hardworking developer to grow their career.
● 2+ years experience
● WordPress, My SQL, PHP ideally with considerable experience working with complex WordPress projects
● Linux admin (cpanel)
● Solid understanding of web security
● Experience of working with APIs and developing custom work
● Ability to manage your time effectively and deliver work to agreed timescales
● Experience of responsive design & a keen eye for design
● Experience in the iGaming industry would be preferred
● An understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
● Understanding how to use GIT
● Skills in NoSQL database, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Node, MongoDB and frameworks like Vue, React, or Angular, would be beneficial