Betting Jobs are working with a long established a successful company that has many operations across B2B and B2C. Operating for close to 15 years, they have their offices in Sliema and are expanding their multicultural team by hiring for an Affiliate Manager.
This role would find you responsible for managing a portfolio of affiliates and drive performance for their UK facing brand.
• Manage affiliate accounts to help deliver on group KPI and monitor the performance of affiliates on a regular basis, whilst providing a proactive, positive and constructive relationship.
• Constant recruitment of new affiliates, closing the deal and following up on the activity and performance.
• Help develop and implement initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention.
• Working closely with our design team to continuously improve marketing materials and affiliates performances.
• Participate in industry conferences and networking events.
• Must be fluent in English both written and verbal, any other language skills is considered an advantage.
• Minimum 2 years of previous experience in an affiliate management role.
• Previous experience within the iGaming industry is a must.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical/reporting skills.
• Target driven with a proven and consistent track record of delivering results.
• Highly motivated and energetic.