BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting a regulatory paralegal for a major platform supplier. Regulatory Paralegal to join their fast-growing, London-based legal team. The role is ideal for a candidate able to show passion and enthusiasm for supporting the Regulatory function to drive their global business.
• Assisting Regulatory Counsel and Senior Regulatory Counsel with: regulatory, licence and compliance work.
• Management of forms and submissions for our operations in the US.
• Liaison with notarisation companies to ensure prompt notarisation of documents for submission to US regulators.
• Assistance with regulatory audits.
• Liaison with stakeholders at Exec and Board level to manage personal form submission.
• Research into new regulatory regimes.
• Graduate who has completed the LPC.
• Ability to work on various projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly interested in regulatory and compliance work with demonstrable experience in relation to the same.
• High levels of initiative, pragmatism and common sense.
• Curiosity with a keenness to innovate, improve processes and drive efficiencies.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team.
• Inspire respect and confidence with internal and external contacts.
• Attention to detail.
• Literate and fluent in English; other European languages also useful.