Country Manager (India) – London based
Are you a creative person who enjoys building relationships with key stakeholders in order to drive success? Do you want to kick-start a new project for one of our clients, we are a very well-known and internationally successful iGaming brand? This company are looking to enter the market in India with their flagship brand and require to hire a strong Country Manager to head this up.
- Is this the role for you?!
You will need to be hands on working to get and keep a steady inflow of player acquisition as well as retaining important customers! Additionally, as a key contact for their Indian brand, you will naturally be the go-to person for mostly anything related to the Indian market.
What will you get up to day to day?
• From scratch adopting the site and its offering/campaigns/content for the Indian market
• Implementing a brand strategy and identity in India
• Plan/Coordinate and follow up media buying in India
• Evaluate the brand and competitors progress
• Coordination of relationships between all parties
• Take lead on external activities in regards of VIP-treatment
• Take lead on affiliate negotiations when needed
• Assist all departments in all matters towards the Indian brand
• Negotiations towards smaller and larger partners
• Budget control
• Responsible for reaching set targets
So, do you have what we're looking for?
- We are looking for someone with an excellent command of the English language.
- iGaming experience with the Indian market is a MUST, as well as a background in a marketing role.
- Your organisational skills are on point with excellent time management & you have experience of balancing multiple projects at once.