BettingJobs.com are currently seeking an VIP Account Supervisor for a leading gaming company in their Philadelphia office. The VIP Account Supervisor will be responsible for developing strong long-term relationships with VIP Guests.
This role would be well suited to an individual with experience in VIP Management looking to develop their career within the online gaming industry.
• Identify, form and manage a portfolio of guests to increase the guest lifetime value while decreasing qualitative churn.
• Manage end to end aspects of VIP’s relationship, including to hospitality events, ongoing marketing communications, promotions, contacts and escalations
• Establish a complete customer database including personalized relationship to cover customer interests leading to offer the best gaming experience
• Use your analytical skills and daily reporting to understand customer behaviour and tailor-made marketing offers which will result in VIP growth and increase retention rates
• Lead copy and marketing message through established online channels and different lifecycle stages
• Ensure compliance with all regulations and legislation, ensuring that all risks within areas of responsibility are identified and managed effectively
• Maintain a constant awareness of all competitor and industry activity
• Experience in online gaming, customer service, or other account management
• Data-oriented and marketing skills, highly fluent with Microsoft Excel
• High level of marketing writing skills is a must for this role, Excellent communicator across all channels, emails, push notifications and web
• Excellent organizational, planning and communicative skills
• Experience hosting customers within a Hospitality environment
• Understanding of the interactive gaming/sportsbook industry
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gaming License.