BettingJobs.com are currently seeking an Interactive Marketing Coordinator for a leading Sportsbook operation in their Hoboken, New Jersey office.
The Interactive Marketing Coordinator will take ownership of all related operational aspects of marketing operations and cross-organization coordination to ensure the successful launch of the marketing strategy for interactive and iGaming operations. Responsible for creating and implementing bonuses against CRM and User Acquisition briefs, submitting and managing marketing material request, developing and testing methodologies as well as carry out CI analysis to improve offerings.
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the company bonus tools, communication channels, quality assurance processes, and any regulatory requirements.
• Manage end to end aspects of CRM & User Acquisition operations, including bonus configurations, marketing communications, creative, CMS updates, Ads monitoring, quality assurance and reporting.
• Develop excellent relationship with internal and external peers to ensure campaign deliverability.
• Lead periodical iGaming marketing landscape analysis.
• Ensure compliance with all regulations and legislation, ensuring that all risks within areas of responsibility are identified and managed effectively.
• Maintain all online social media accounts for relevant verticals.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred. Excellent organizational, planning and communicative skills
• Experience in online gaming is an advantage. Data-oriented and marketing skills, highly fluent with Microsoft Excel
• Familiar with 3rd party back-end systems such as analysis, IBM Watson, CMS, Pushwoosh, etc
• Previous experience with HTML coding is an advantage
• High level of marketing writing skills is a must for this role, excellent communicator across all channels: emails, push notifications and web
• Need to obtain and maintain licensing through the appropriate regulatory agencies.