BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Senior Data Analyst for a leading Sportsbook Operator in their Pennsylvania office.
We are seeking a sharp, quantitative, and results-oriented data and analytics professional to dive deep into an abundant ocean of data, seek out actionable insights, and drive strategic decisions.
You will have access to the industry's best tools and any additional resources you might need. You will have substantial influence on business and strategy through direct communication with executives and business partners, as well as a seat at the decision-making table.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to join an already established company during a period of exciting growth.
• Create actionable analytics that drive product and user journey decisions
• Monitor acquisition and retention funnels to ensure effective spending
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive operational efficiencies
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
• Use predictive modelling and machine learning to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, as well as other business outcomes
• Support company A/B testing framework and test model quality
• Define and build out analytical tools
• 3+ years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
• Passion for putting the pieces together by diving into the data
• Sports betting and iGaming analyst experience strongly desired
• Strong communication skills to be able to influence others with the story of what you’re seeing in the data to propel business goals.
• Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development and marketing.
• Strong SQL and Excel skills
• Experience using Tableau, Google Analytics, Acquisition tools.
• A/B testing experience a desired.
• Experience using Python or R to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets a plus.
• Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Spark, Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Gurobi, MemSQL, etc. a plus.