• Coordinate marketing campaigns to maximise new games releases, new product feature and business opportunities.
• Work closely with our Slots suppliers to come up with the top performing headline promotions aimed to drive engagement across all brands and customers segments
• Work with the Head of Games Marketing and Commercial Content Manager to ensure the Slots strategy is executed effectively
• Drive forward all marketing activity around product enhancements on the Slots product.
• Identify opportunities & implement tactics to maximise revenue by implementing a multi product strategy.
• Analyse trends per label and country coming up with local and dedicate initiatives.
• Drive continued use and growth of the product/feature post-launch by identifying optimization opportunities, prioritizing areas of opportunity, and innovating on how to drive feature adoption among new and existing customers
Qualifications Skills & Experience:
• Min 2 years’ experience in the a marketing role
• An ability to think strategically and develop a real understanding of stakeholder needs.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams
• Excellent knowledge of the Casino landscape
• Personable character and an exceptional communicator - ability to communicate at the highest level both written and verbal
• Self-driven, and ability to work independently and at pace in a dynamic organization
• Strong teamwork, co-ordination, planning and influencing skills
• Good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly
• Creative thinking backed by strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent stakeholder management
Ready to bring it on? Bring your spark and ambition to the business and you can be adventurous from the start. For the good of entertainment. Apply now!