BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Sports Trader for a leading gaming company in the Netherlands.
You will join an existing trading team and will be responsible for developing the Sportsbook, taking steps to improve the product offering. You will be responsible for compiling odds, managing liabilities and trading events in play.
This role would be well suited to an experienced Trader who is now looking to further develop their career with an established gaming company during a period of considerable growth.
• Monitor prices and control liabilities
• Effectively profiling the customer base
• Provide detailed analysis and reporting on performance
• Responsible for pricing a range of markets
• Audit automated price feeds to protect margin
• Anti-fraud implementation
• Contribution to the evolution of processes and tools
• Competitor analysis
• Continuous improvement of business analysis and operational risk control procedures.
• Minimum 5 years of experience of Pricing, Product and Risk management of sporting events both Pre match and In play trading
• Odds Compilation of pre match events and specials
• Major interest in sports
• Experience with models for automated sports applications would be an advantage
• Fluency in English
• Flexible attitude towards working shifts as weekend work will be required.