BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Casino Coordinator for a leading gaming company in their Malta office. The Casino Coordinator will be responsible for delivering a market leading casino product.
The role will sit within the Casino Product team, the Casino Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating scheduled product releases, contribute to the creation and evolution of the product roadmap, as well as carry out usability and user experience testing.
This is an excellent opportunity for an online Casino professional to further develop their career with a prestigious and market leading online gaming company.
• Significant experience working in an online gaming product team
• Display a good understanding of online gaming products
• Results driven self-starter with good communication skills and the
• Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
• Interest in and meticulous eye for improving user journeys and user experience
• Forward thinking individual with a passion for delivering the highest quality
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills together with the ability to work independently without supervision
• Innovative, creative and lateral thinker who can understand and adapt to market and technology trends