Bettingjobs: are currently recruiting for Paid Social Campaign Executive for a innovative Social Sports Betting star-up based in London. Will be joining the Marketing Team and support the Campaign Manager in the implementation, day-to-day optimisation and improvement of all digital biddable media channels. This is a unique opportunity to be involved with a wide range of digital marketing channels and grow in knowledge and their responsibility quickly as they become a pivotal part in the ambitious growth plans of the company.
• Day-to-day monitoring and optimisation (including adjusting budgets/bids, altering targeting and refreshing creatives) of paid campaigns across different digital channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Google.
• Being responsible for large monthly spend, and the performance across the managed channels at all times.
• Analyse campaign results continuously, able to notice and flag any issues within large sets of data, and actively improve on performance by making good use of insights
• Report on campaign and creative performance and A/B test results on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Work closely with the design and content teams in order to test and develop on new creatives (static and video banners) and messaging.
• Keep up to date with biddable media trends, continuously improve their knowledge and apply this to their work; self-improvement and continuous learning is a requirement at the company.
• Attend ideation sessions, used to plan our approach and create appealing campaigns for new and existing users.
• Attend weekly meetings with channel representatives and occasional industry events and workshops.
• Demonstrate a proactive and hands on attitude to their work; seeking out new ways and ready to go the extra mile to contribute to the marketing efforts
• Demonstrable knowledge in implementing, optimising and reporting on biddable media campaigns, both acquisition and retention
• At least 1-year experience in using Facebook Ads for direct response paid campaigns
• Some experience on other paid social channels, like Snapchat and Twitter would be beneficial
• Previous experience in working with KPIs and targets
• Exceptional attention to details
• Able to make decisions on their own and take ownership in their work
• Able to communicate effectively and work as part of the wider team
• Is creative with an analytical approach
• Is a fast learner with strong problem-solving skills
• Is organised and have good time management skills
• Able to handle multiple projects at the same time, prioritise them based on business needs and meet tight deadlines
• Educated to university level
• Passion for marketing, particularly digital
• Ready to work for a multinational start-up company, in a fast-paced, demanding environment