BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Senior Business Development Manager for a leading online gaming company in their Philadelphia office.
The Senior Business Development Manager will have experience in the online sports betting and casino gaming industry and should have a strong knowledge of land-based gaming and sportsbook, having built strong relationships with key gaming operators, technology providers, and content suppliers within the broader US and International industry.
The Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for securing and developing strategic partnerships with casinos operators, Native American tribes, racetracks, as well as spearhead other special projects. You will be required to handle multiple high-priority projects simultaneously and effectively negotiate complex commercial agreements within this highly regulated industry. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to leverage your industry connections and understanding of the sports betting and casino businesses as online gaming is legalized across multiple states.
• Take the lead to identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage strategic partnerships and product deals to increase the company’s digital footprint in the US and helps drive our competitive advantage and support our strategic objectives
• Generate support for the company obtaining market access or management partnerships in key states enacting online gaming legislation
• Ability to nurture existing relationships and maximize all gaming revenue opportunities through market expansion
• Provide industry insight back to the broader iGaming and Sports team and other corporate executives
• Prepare and give business reviews to the Senior Management
• 5+ years experience in sports betting or casino gaming in the following roles: Business Development or Sales, and/or Strategic Partnerships
• Strategic and commercial mindset: Ability to think strategically, crisply synthesizing market research and competitive intelligence and articulating that into a winning go-to-market strategy
• Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in closing complex commercial deals, managing conflict, negotiation, and winning outcomes
• Meaningful relationships with key industry participants
• An understanding of new technologies and product offerings in the industry as online sports betting and gaming is legalized across multiple states
• A competitive spirit who likes to win: Track record of consistently exceeding established deal and revenue goals
• Experience negotiating complex contracts, working through conflicts, and facilitating joint legal conversations
• Strong executive presence with proven ability to listen, communicate and present in formal and informal settings
• Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
• Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred