Betting Jobs is working with a growing affiliate iGaming company who are based in Malta and also have an office in London too. They work with some of the largest online gaming operators, where they aim to deliver excellence in the iGaming lead generation space.
• Identify and create long term opportunities with new and current partners
• Be the number one go-to person for their partners and engagingly correspond to optimise relationships
• Manage and grow marketing activities from start to finish, including setting up accounts, handling budgets and ensuring performance
• Take accountability for marketing ROI and targets
• Competitor Analysis and keeping up to date with industry trends and tools
• Negotiate deals with partners to ensure a positive result for the business
• Monitoring partner progress, traffic volumes and revenue, activity reports and analysis for partners.
• Collaborate and coordinate with internal teams for visuals, creatives, placements and promotions
• Develop new strategies for performance and new partnerships
• Company representation through networks, conferences, meetings, telephone calls and emails.
• 2 years of experience in affiliate/performance marketing roles within iGaming
• Great interpersonal skills, have a large network, be social and flexible to situations
• Well organised, methodical with numerical and analytical skills
• Strong sales, negotiation and problem solving skills
• An experience of different marketing models such as Affiliation, PPC
• An experience of different commercial models such as CPA, Hybrid, Revenue Share
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• To be fluent in English
• To be proactive in creating opportunities, and taking own initiative but at the same time be a team player