Bettingjobs are working with a large sportsbook group who are looking to hire a highly efficient and organised Product Manager/Project Manager to join its product team to help grow its sports betting products across multiple territories. These products are built on a third party platform and this role will be focussed on collating, validating and prioritising internal platform requirements. These requirements will be given to the platform provider (or other external suppliers) in an appropriate form and thereafter the Product/Project manager will be the sole point of contact with the supplier to see them through to delivery. This person will be the voice of our operational teams within the product team and will ensure as we grow the size and number of our products, the platform on which they are built continues to meet our needs and allow us to give our players the highest quality end to end experience. This person will become the domain expert for the toolset on which our teams rely, in order to ensure they can work with maximum efficiency. Platform in this regard covers both player facing account management features as well as a suite of back office tooling from a variety of suppliers. This role reports directly into our Head of Product, based in London.
- 2+ years experience working within the online gaming industry
- Relevant experience working as a business analyst, product manager or project manager.
- Ability to understand operational concepts as they relate to an online gaming business.
- Experience and knowledge of working with platform functions such as customer service, player management, cashier, responsible gaming, marketing, Fraud & Risk
- Passionate about player experience with a demonstrable instinct for what is best for the player
- Highly organised and efficient. Able to manage many tasks simultaneously without losing effectiveness.
- Excellent communication skills. Listening, collaborating and influencing is at the heart of this role.
- Experience and understanding of the software delivery lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Experience of working closely with remote teams is a strong plus
- Responsibility for the delivery of internal platform requirements by third party suppliers
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customer experience of all of the company’s products, to identify and eliminate pain points and generate new ideas that improve customer experience.
- Maintain an up to date, prioritised and well balanced backlog considering all internal stakeholders
- Ensuring regular meetings (face to face and remote) with all stakeholder groups to make sure the latest information is obtained from them and that they are kept fully up to date on progress of relevant items
- Identifying the underlying problems to requirements that are given, in order to propose the right solutions
- Ensuring that our teams are always utilising the available tools to their fullest extent by being the in house domain expert for the tools that are being used
- Training of operational staff for new platform functionality
- Communication of new functionality to each team for which it’s relevant in a way that they can clearly understand
- Regularly reviewing platform functionality as offered by competitors