Chief Marketing Officer
We are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer who will take overall responsibility for customer acquisition, conversion and retention through growing brand awareness and customer loyalty on a global level. The successful candidate will need to scale up the business by building highly effective teams and a network of international partners. This fantastic opportunity will enable an iGaming marketing leader to use their experience, skills and contact-base as part of an exciting journey within a new and ambitious sports betting operator. Based within our Maltese headquarters, the role also comprises the management of all marketing activities across our international regulated operations.
• Develop and lead a global brand strategy in alignment with local market requirements
• Build local marketing teams on the ground and relationships with marketing agencies
• Define media budgets and revenue targets for all countries and acquisition channels
• Develop and maintain key metrics measuring of the effectiveness of each of the segment of marketing activity
• Lead and mentor marketing teams for all aspects of online traffic acquisition including SEO, affiliates, and banner ads.
• Create and manage all relevant personnel and procedures for the effective execution of retention activities including CRM systems, loyalty programs, promotions and campaigns
• Minimum of three years’ experience as Chief Marketing Officer for an iGaming Operator
• Proven track record of maximizing return on investment of marketing budgets
• Willing to travel for business as and when required
• Thorough knowledge of existing online marketing tool and channels
• Extensive experience in strategic media planning, budgeting, buying and reporting
• Highly comfortable working in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with an ability to adapt in order to achieve targets
• Strong analytical mindset with the skills required to develop and execute strategy
• Outstanding communication skills and able to be relied on when representing the business.
• Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills with a passion for training and mentoring people
What we offer:
Modern working environment in Malta
Opportunity to build own teams from the ground up
An opportunity to be an integral part of an exciting new business